SEO - Magento Website - Google Australia Ranking Required
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $470 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
I have a new website (6 months old) which I am struggling to rank in Google Australia ([url removed, login to view]) consistently. I retail sports products to Australia only, I will provide more details to selected companies once I see their proposal.
My website is built on the Magento CMS, what I absolutely need is:
- Top rankings on selected Search Phrases
- Top rankings on products (including google merchant rankings)
- Assistance with Google Merchant Feed (see below)
What I would also like is:
- Assistance with Sitemap
- Help creating a Google Adwords campaign
- Guidance on Facebook marketing
- Guidance / Recommendations on site structure for better SEO
- General guidance for long term SEO performance so I can keep my ranking once the project is finished
- General guidance on how my Facebook and Google+ account may assist in increasing traffic to my website
For my Google Merchant feeds, I have purchased a plugin for Magento to assist and I have most of it working I just need some help with some of the fields. See [url removed, login to view] for plugin details.
I REQUIRE A PROJECT PLAN WITH MILESTONES, A WEEKLY PROGRESS REPORT AGAINST THE ESTABLISHED MILESTONE WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED
I will not accept anyone who doesn't have a long history on Freelancer, new users need not apply.
If you put up a generic response cut and pasted from other jobs I will NOT consider you, read my requirements, tell me how you can meet my goals and provide examples of work you have done in the past.
All of my goals must be achieved with white hat techniques following the relevant guidelines of Google and other major search engines.
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online