SEO Project for e-commerce business in the US
This project was successfully completed by Gamit for $150 USD in 21 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In21 days
We are an internet retailer selling across 12 product categories and over 80,000 products.
We are looking for an SEO specialist to improve our page rankings across Search Engines.
We want to focus on 1 product category and one brand -
Home & Kitchen Appliances
Below are the SEO strategies we are looking to have done over the course of a month on each category -
Article submissions to Websites
Article submissions to Blogs
Link submission to web directories -
Link Building - Links must be strictly from Google PR6+ pages - internal pages, iframe page with PR less than 6 not count.
+other techniques you think will work.
- 100% No black hat tactics allowed.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
We know that 100 posts/links a day is not effective. We are looking for someone who use techniques which promise and deliver realistic targets and doesn't use spamming!
We have extensive knowledge in SEO however due to lack of manpower and time, we are outsourcing this project.
Our budgets are reasonable however they are dependent on results. If you give us decent results, we will extend the project.
The lowest bid with the most reasonable plan will be awarded the job.
*No milestones over 50% will be accepted.
*Proof of your work is required before receiving any pay
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online