On Site SEO Detail work on Magento Go
This project was successfully completed by appleseo for $43 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In30 days
We are looking for a very experience SEO team that understands the current SEO environment regarding Google and all of the recent changes, including Hummingbird. Our site [url removed, login to view] is new and needs alot of basic SEO work done onsite. We believe in good quality content and just need to work on the structure and filling in some of the missing pieces.
We need someone who has experience with Magento as well - especially if you have used Magento Go. However, the admin panel in Mageno and Community are almost exactly the same.
We are not going to put in a plug ins.
We need someone who can follow the Mageno Best practices: [url removed, login to view]
The deliverables for this job are:
1) Optimize every category and to include a proper name, description, title, meta keywords and meta description based on the existing category content. (about 14 categories)
2) Optimize every product and to include a, description, short description, meta keywords and meta description based on the existing product content. If a good description already exists you don't have to redo it, but if you see an opportunity to add key words without breaking any rules that is important. You must add at least 20 product tags to the item as well. Be sure the product tags are highly relevant and properly formatted. Also the images should be properly named and labeled - without breaking any images. There are about 20 items in the catalog right now.
(RELEASE MILESTONE 1)
3) Find the most relevant keywords for our products and add 100 search terms to magento search in catalog. The format is:
a) Add Search Query
b) Add any synonyms or common misspellings
c) Redirect URL (what URL on our site to send them that is directly related to their query)
d) Select Yes to display in suggested search terms pull down.
4) Review all CMS pages - around 10. Add or edit content to maximize relevant traffic opportunities. Also add Meta Data and check for Title's etc...
(RELEASE MILESTONE 2)
DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
1) Use any technique that would violate Google SEO rules.
2) If you are not going to accept the award please don't waste our time.
3) If you are not interested in a long term relationship please don't bid.
4) Do not just enter a bid and tell us to look at your page.
If you do choose to bid please indicate you understand the 2 milestones and you understand the bid restrictions.
If selected we want this done within a few days and we will provide access to our admin interface to allow you to accomplish the goal.
Thank you for your interest.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online