TOURISM SEO FRENCH PROJECT
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $152 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We require an expert to carry out SEO and link building 1000 permanent links for a vacation rentals website ([url removed, login to view]) to bring us up on 1st page of Google.fr. Only High quality, one-way, static html links. Performance: Average 20 links per day. Links must be on related tourism french websites in french language.
2 Keywords to use for anchor text: "Guadeloupe" and “locations vacances Guadeloupe” to link to [url removed, login to view]
Weekly Page Ranking report required
Please send your portfolio and proof of previous success along with your bid. Also, please outline how (& when) you aim to achieve this.
SEO should follow:
-No SEO Spam techniques
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google
- No unethical methods
- Links must be from PT based websites.
- Links must be from french language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Maximum 1 link per domain.
- Prefer authoritative domains (.fr/.com/.gp/)
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before payment is made (Excel format):
1. Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink),
[url removed, login to view] Name,
3. Anchor text used ,
4. Site Type,
5. Google Page Rank and IP of link page
6. Date placed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online