1,000 USA-ONLY FANS FOR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
This project was awarded to iqphantom for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE PLACING A BID! Those who fail to answer all of our questions asked in this job posting will not be considered as serious candidates.
Serious bidders only! We will not consider bids over our allocated budget, so please be competitive so that you don't waste your time or ours.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNET MARKETING -- 1,000 USA-ONLY FANS FOR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: We want this done right. We will significantly help your efforts by offering giveaways (right now we have allocated a giveaway budget of $1,500 in retail value to attract fans). We know that this will help your efforts, so we ask that you adjust your bid accordingly as we are already making a significant contribution to building our social following on Facebook.
1) No illegal activities (i.e., hacking accounts, etc.).
2) No bots.
3) No spam.
4) No practices that will diminish our brand, labeling us as annoying or obnoxious.
5) No practices that will jeopardize our standing with Facebook.
6) TARGET USERS: Female. Real Facebook accounts with at least 30+ friends. 100% US accounts.
7) TARGET LOCATION KEYWORDS: specific states within the United States (West Coast region). We will provide the full list of states that we want targeted.
8) TARGET INTEREST KEYWORDS: "hair, hair extensions, hairdresser, doing hair, hair styles, hair stylist, make up, fashion," etc.
BIDDING (please include the following with your bid):
1) 2-5 previous Faceboook Pages that you have worked on and successfully built a fan following for.
2) The amount of time needed for completion.
3) How you intend to execute this project (i.e., Fan Page Farm, Friend Suggestions, etc.)?
4) Do you require admin status?
5) Any other relevant information about why we should hire you on this project and our other future social media projects.
Payment terms are as follows: A 25% milestone will be paid as good faith to begin this project. The remaining 75% will be paid 7 days after completion; we want to make sure that your work delivers a solid, low attrition rate.
After reviewing your bid and resume, if we are interested in your services, we will contact you via Freelancer Personal Mailbox with more details.
Thank you for your interest!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online