Wordpress Adsense website, generating 20-25 $ per day.
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $149958 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Dear freelancers. I'm looking for someone who can create a adsense website which generates 20-25 $ per day. I will pay you after receiving payment from google adsense.
If I find a reliable person and the project goes according to plan, I have more similar projects.
Terms & Conditions:
- You will select topic a choose a .com domain name. (I will arrange hosting and buy the domain)
- Only adsense allowed topics, no pharma, violence, gambling, adult, drugs...etc
- You will create the website (wordpress)
- You will create SEO text (minimal 40 pages). Original text, no spun articles, no copy&paste.
- You will create backlinks and other SEO. Only whitehat.
- You will create an attractive design. Template is allowed.
- The website must have 100% organic traffic clicks. No bots, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services.
- You most be able to finish the project in 40 days.
- You will make sure my adsense account will not be blocked! You will pay me 100$ if that happens
- The site will generate minimal 20$ per day
- No milestone or Upfront payment.
I will pay you:
- after daily income of 20$ has been reached and stays consistent for 14 days and the total earnings exceed the price for this project.
DON'T BID IF YOU WANT MONEY BEFORE STARTING PROJECT, NO PARTIAL MILESTONE PAYMENTS.
I have more assignments for you if this one is successful. I can hire you for long term maintenance service for this site as well
Tell me how you direct and increase traffic to the website. I don’t have time for much work!
Show me some of your previous website/blogs.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online