iPhone App Marketing
This project was successfully completed by Ghon for $500 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $2000 USD
Completed In10 days
We have an iPhone App in the Health/Fitness and Sports categories and are looking to hire a App Marketing individual/Company that can help promote our app. We need to improve the iTunes SE efforts to increase traffic and sales. Please provide a detailed plan on how you will achieve the results.
Automated replies will not be answered, please read and reply accordingly!
What we are NOT looking for:
1. A company that uses black hat methods
2. Unethical tactics
3. Cannot be reached via email or Skype
What we ARE looking for:
1. A honest person/team
2. Great communication skills
3. Is a Mobile App Marketing expert and can provide excellent results
4. We need to see a detailed plan or package that outlines what you are providing for a specific price
5. We need to see other similar projects you have done
6. We need at least 5 referrals that we can contact before we will consider your bid.
Services needed (not an extensive list but should include the following):
1. Competitor research
2. Keyword research
3. iTunes SE Optimization
4. App Review submissions
5. Press Release submissions
6. Blog & Article Writing
7. Buzz Marketing
8. Guaranteed Reviews
9. Social Media Boost
BONUS - If you can achieve any of the following than we are willing to pay a bonus; Amount to be discussed when the project is awarded.
1. If you are able to obtain top 10 ranking in our app categories
2. If you are able to have the app featured by iTunes.
If this sounds like a project you can commit to and deliver quality results then apply now and tell me why I should hire you over everyone else.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online