20K Facebook Likes 20K Twitter Followers REAL TARGETED
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £62 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
10,000 Facebook Likes
20,000 Twitter Followers
Project Type: Fixed
We require 10,000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers.
All users must be enlisted according to the following terms:
• You will not be given access as an administrator to our Facebook or Twitter Account or backend.
• The project should be completed over the course of 2-3 months so that fan/follower numbers don’t grow too steeply.
• All user accounts must be real with complete profiles and pictures, at least 25 unique followers/friends and active accounts (users must have a status update in the last 5 days and remain active for at least 30 days after follow/like).
• No bots, no Blackhat techniques, no Farmville or other unethical techniques. No pornography or spam of any type.
• Your techniques must not endanger our accounts by putting them at risk of being banned. If this happens, you will not be paid.
• Target audience will be specified upon bidding.
• Strict confidentially is required.
When bidding please remember:
• You must provide what techniques you will use to generate fans and followers.
• You will not be paid if our Twitter or Facebook account is banned or deleted.
• You should have previous experience in doing this. Please send us sample accounts for which the work was done.
• We intend on commissioning future projects which we would exclusively reserve for the person selected for this project.
25% when we add 10,000 users
25% when we add 20,000 users
25% when we add 30,000 users
25% when we add 40,000 users
Final payment will be made within 30 days (to confirm adherence to terms).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online