Need 1000 Twitter followers - No login, No app access
This project was awarded to geekydeveloper for $75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I am looking for 1000 Twitter Followers for a business twitter page.
I will not provide login/password, I will also not provide API access so no applications will be granted access to my account.
Time frame: 4 weeks to get 1000 followers with no more than 250 followers per week.
* All Fans must be REAL PEOPLE with ACTIVE Twitter pages, zero fake accounts or risky accounts. ABSOLUTELY NO FAKES, NO BOTS, NO FARMVILLE, NO SPAMMERS, No PORN OR ADULT, ETC,NO BLACK HAT TACTICS OR
ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ways of getting followers!
* Followers are to be located within the United States only.
* All Followers must have active Twitter accounts, with minimum of 15 tweets.
* At least half the followers must have something other than the default image.
* NO followers are allowed to be spammers or risk of having their accounts deleted and no Retweet / Automatic follow accounts
You will be fully paid 7 days after the final 250 followers are added, meaning you will be paid 5 weeks after the start of the project, assuming you complete it as scheduled.
Please note that payment might be delayed/reduced accordingly if followers do not remain active during this period of 7 days.
Please keep in mind that we do not want to add more than 250 followers per week, even if you can add 1000 a week.
When bidding please keep in mind the following;
• Previous experience = necessary; you have a track record? Tell me
• Please provide some insight on what techniques you will use to generate fans
ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS PLEASE! We know what we want and need.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT DELIVER ON TIME - PROJECT WILL BE TERMINATED AND YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTHING.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online