Ongoing Social Media Support
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8-$15 USD / hour
We are an Inbound Marketing agency based in Australia that works with clients to set-up and implement Inbound Marketing strategies (Social media, Content marketing, SEO, Search Marketing, Digital PR, Email marketing etc).
We require a super reliable person to provide support on an ongoing basis.
The role is varied and can include tasks like:
• Assistance with setting up client social media networks including Google Business pages, Facebook Pages, Twitter account, Linkedin company pages etc
• Managing content on client websites (eg, adding and formatting a post in WordPress).
• Management of email marketing campaigns (campaign monitor).
• Set-up and generate reports from sources like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Campaign monitor etc.
Plus other related activities. For example you may be asked to go through a list of names and locate and connect with each individual on Twitter/Linkedin as the client and add to Highrise.
Applicants should have:
• Experience with all of the above mentioned social media networks and programs
• Design skills are not necessary however you should be capable of basic graphic abilities (eg, resizing images and placing text over images).
• Programming skills are not necessary however the applicant should be able to do basic HTML styling (eg, removing DIV tags from a WordPress post).
• A great attitude and enthusiasm for work
• Fantastic communication skills and excellent written and oral english (casual, friendly language not formal).
It is essential that the applicant be very reliable. In other words they should undertake all tasks in a timely fashion and be quick to notify us when there are any reasons that a task cannot be completed in a reasonable time.
They should also be available (email/skype) at the very least 9am-5pm in their own timezone.
In your application please describe your experience, a list of which of the above social networks and programs you have experience with and links to examples.
We are expecting a large amount of responses and are inclined to only view those that address the above in a short succinct manner with informal language (do not send a long-winded template response).
We are a long-term employer, with some of our contractors having clocked up in excess of 3000 hours with us. We always pay promptly and we like to build a high-level of trust with all our contractors to the point where a quote for each requested task is not required.
Any effort to contact us in any other format besides an application within Freelancer will see you disqualified from being short-listed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online