Actress needed for marketing campaign
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $325 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 AUD
As part of an integrated marketing campaign we are running, we are creating a fictional youtube character for an integrated marketing campaign.
We require a female actress or model for this project. She will be required to embody a scripted character that will post videos on the internet and promote our product. The way it will work, is we will create a youtube account, and we will send her the script or a topic to talk about (via gmail), she will film herself talking, send us back the video and we will upload it.
- Must be charismatic
- Ideal age range 18 to 35
- Must be able to record all the material herself in HD quality and send them over
- Discretion is an absolute MUST, for the marketing campaign to be successful
- Must be fluent in English (accent or ethnicity does not matter)
- Must be open to criticism and be able to take direction
- Must be attractive with a good sense of style
- (THIS CAMPAIGN WILL FEATURE NO NUDITY, BUT SEX APPEAL WILL BE NESSECARY)
- Actress may also be required to where some of our products (T-shirts, hoodies, etc)
Preferences (NOT A MUST)
- We are looking for someone who preferably does not have a strong online presence
This will be an ongoing commitment for the duration of the campaign (12 months or so). With a new milestone created every time a new video is required. The actress will work for a fixed price per video, for the duration of the campaign. A media release form and confidentiality agreement will also be entered into with the successful applicant.
To be considered you need to provide a sample video recording.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online