SEO Lead Capture Forms/Sites
This project is now closed with a project budget of $100 - $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Attention SEO (Search Engine Optimization) firms. I want to capture potential home buyer leads in a specific geographic area. Here is the proposition; I will pay $1 per every lead you can send me. For example you can create your own site or lead capture form and capture the following type of home buyers.
- Buyer would like to buy a home for little or no money down
- Has good credit
- Has good income
- Does not need to have money for a down payment
Below are the fields and the information I would like captured in the lead.
- **Name** [open field]
- **Phone** [phone number field]
- **Email** Address [email address field]
- **Area** [Chicago ??" City, Chicago ??" Northern Suburbs, Chicago ??" Northwest Suburbs, Chicago ??" Western Suburbs, Chicago ??" Southern Suburbs]
- **Price** [Select One, Less than $300,000, $300,000 to $500,000, $500,000 - $1 Mil., Over $1 Mil.]
- **How is your credit?** [Select One, Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent]
So, if you send me 10 leads a month then I will pay you $10 for the month. If you can send me 50 leads per month, you get $50. I would be willing to spend up to $250/month. This is open to all SEO firms that can send me leads.
Please do not manufacture phony leads ??" they will not be paid for.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
SEO, Search Engine Optimization
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online