Setting and manage online store at eBay and OpenCart
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $422 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need someone that can create and maintain both online store at ebay and opencart. The total products listed are not more that 15 products. The opencart site is already done but it must be linked to any payment gateway (PayPal and or Google Wallet). The person on charge should respond any customer request by phone and ask customer to open a ticket by mail (that will be attended by other person). It is a new business so there is not any experience about the volume. The orders will be shipped from Miami and only to USA. The person on charge must speak English.
You can check the products to be sold at [url removed, login to view]
I need a flat rate per month, that must support:
1) Maintain (create, delete,modify) any products at the store (no more that one or two products per month. These products keep the same for all the year.
2) Respond any call from customers (no idea about the quantity, t think it will be very low, and refere the customer to open a ticket by mails. The response calls should be using any VoIP number or by chat.
3) No fix time (dedicated) is required
4) Report to the responsible about the job made.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online