Customer Service Associate - Home Based
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1102 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
SALES CONSULTING is a human resources company with national coverage on three main domains: recruitment and selection, assessement centers and personnel leasing. For more information you can visit our website: www.salesconsulting.ro.
Virtual Contact Center
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Location: Home Based
You’ve seen and heard those ads on the internet, in the paper, and on the radio promising great Virtual Contact Centre jobs, but you’ve wondered if they’re too good to be true. Well – this one is good, it’s true, and we think you’ll really enjoy it! Amazon is a trusted, dynamic Fortune 100 company, and we love our customers – in fact, we're a bit obsessed with delighting them each and every day. We’re also pretty obsessed with making sure we create a fun, challenging, creative, green, and slightly peculiar work environment for the folks who work here, and we’d love to have you consider joining us.
Amazon Customer Service Ireland is now hiring Virtual Contact Centre (VCC), Customer Service Associates from Romania to work from their own home. We solve our customer issues via phone, email and chat, this is our goal. We provide extensive paid training and ongoing daily support to make sure you’re successful.
This is a permanent position with competitive base pay, a performance-based monthly bonus, great benefits, stock, time off, and an employee discount. We provide dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development during your time with Amazon. Some level of schedule flexibility is required, as shifts include days, afternoons, and evenings, typically one or both weekend days, and occasional overtime.
The ideal Virtual Contact Centre Amazonian will demonstrate the ability to work independently with the upmost professionalism, integrity, and dependability. She/he will be confident, organized and will know when and how to reach out for assistance. An Amazonian has a bias for action, is strongly self-motivated not only to take great care of our customers, but also to proactively identify systemic issues that need to be resolved to prevent future customer concerns (Amazonians don’t pass the buck when it comes to customer issues). Finally, an Amazonian is supremely internet savvy and has high technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
- 1+ years prior Customer Service Experience preferable
- Strong familiarity with online shopping and research
- Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, email, chat, and the Internet
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong written and verbal Italian skills
- Dedicated home workspace (free from background noise, interruptions, and distractions)
- Ability to participate and successfully complete the initial training classes, these classes will be for 40 hours a week for a period of four weeks. This training will be completed from your home office. You must be fully flexible as you will work on a monthly rotational shift pattern.
Virtual Contact Centre Office/Technology requirements:
- Living in an area with High Speed Internet access
- Have a landline dedicated to Amazon during working hours
- A second means of communication (mobile phone, for emergency purposes only)
- Third Level Qualification
- 3+ years' experience as a customer service professional
- Prior experience working independently in a virtual environment
- Pc: Desktop/Laptop
- Windows 7-64 bit
- Internet: 4/5 Mbs download speed
- VGA/DVD capable of 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Either a CD/DVD drive or USB port for the installer media
- No wireless mice or keyboard are approved
- Monitor – recommend 22’’ monitor size - preferable
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online