Download Photos from Instagram using API
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking to have small program created that has 3 parts
- Find new instagram photos that have been geolocated or tagged with a specific tag. (e.g. @location and #tagthing)
-downloaded images and place them into a local folder.
- Take those images and display them in one of two ways chosen by user:
1. Grid pattern - 60 or so images on screen
2. Slideshow - 1 large image
If Grid pattern is chosen, if image is selected a larger view of photo is shown and a print button appears. One 4"X6" pic will be printed to a Hiti 510 Dye sub printer directly.
The software/script should run on a local computer (Hp Touchsmart 310 using Windows 7 Home Premium edition and be written so we can change the tags/location we are looking to pull and it should only download new images.
If you have any questions please ask!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online