GWT, GAE, MVP, request factory, activities & places, Objectify, greenfield
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $14 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
The Relationship Driving License (RDL) is the social network dedicated to the creation and fostering of exceptional romantic erotic relationships.
It is a greenfield web application using the following technologies:
- built for and runs on Google App engine using the App Engine data store for the persistence layer.
- use Objectify on top of the App Engine data store for a nice and simple annotation based Model
- follows the Model View Presenter architecture as it will be developed for mobile platforms in parallel
- Google Web Toolkit for the interface and from it we use Activities and Places with Request factory and the Editor framework
- we may use a Dependency Injection mechanism such as GUICE/GIN
- developed using Eclipse, code versioning with SVN
OK so what is this Relationship Driving License about?
I have two questions for you:
Are you currently driving or do you at some point in your life plan to drive a vehicle? If yes then you need a driving license?
Would you get into a car with a driver without a driving license? No because it's too dangerous an accident may occur.
That is exactly what the relationship driving license is about:
Are you currently involved in or do you at some point in your life plan to be involved in a romantic relationship? If yes then you need a relationship driving license.
Would you get into a relationship with someone without a relationship driving license? No because it's too dangerous.
How are you going to do this?
We will use revolutionary concepts to get it across. Concepts inspired from cutting edge new developments across several industries from computer games, to self help books and seduction seminars to online university courses.
- gamification - to get users excited and interested in participating more and more on the site - reputation, titles and rights
- peer grading - to be able to assess progress on the license
- crowdsourcing - because each person is an expert in their own relationship and has valuable information to share - practically all the information on the site will be user generated
- social networking
- microtransactions as a core way to fund the site (think League of Legends or any other free to play game)
How will we work?
We will be working in an agile way with daily short (15 min) meetings and constant changes as the project becomes better defined and problems better understood.
We want to encourage creativity and passion in the development process. If you are like us we love creating projects from scratch and we love being creative and flexible in the building process.
If it succeeds even by a small percentage it will provide tremendous benefit to the lives of people. If it does not succeed we will refine it, change it with perseverance and flexibility until it does!
As the starting point:
We have several business analysis documents that detail the application's full functionality. We have some functional analysis which we expect to enhance and complete in an agile way. A small amount of skeleton code has been done. And finally we have a growing body of original content that is to be written into the site.
Who are you?
I am a Java Web applications specialist that for the past 10 years has advanced a talent and a passion.
A talent for software development and a burning passion for human behavior at the center of which are human relationships.
By day I have a lucrative Java Web Applications developer job and outside working hours I run a small relationship counselling business.
The Relationship Driving License is the current expression of my life's entrepreneurial goal and dream. It has been at least two years in the making to it's current form and the plan is to release a working prototype of it before year's end.
I am dedicated to the creation and advancement of exceptional romantic erotic relationships. It is my deepest passion and my greatest love. I hope you like it too :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online