Data aggregation and dispatching system
This project was successfully completed by nihanth99 for $833 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In5 days
The purpose if this project is to creating a Java Enterprise application that receives data from producers and transmits the data actively to consumers. The data could be GPS positions, vehicle engine data, etc. The application should be implemented in way so it can handle generic types of databut to begin with GPS positions will be the first data types to be implemented.
* The application will insert all received data into a database (MySQL or MS SQL Server)
* All communication and events related to producers and consumers should be tracked in the database
* A RESTful Web Service API will be created as the standard mean of communication with the producers and consumers
* High performance and scalability is of high importance and the application should be implemented with that in mind. The application will be deployed on a single JBoss Applications Server and with time the application should be able to run on a clustered setup. EJB and other relevant technologies should be used in order to support clustered and distributed environments.
* A simple web page should be developed where the producers, consumers, data types, access keys, etc can be administered. Also real time application health and KPI will be visualised.
* It's important that you have prior experience in Java Enterprise Application development.
In the future the application will be developed with more data types, which will generate more work. Looking forward to start a long relationship with a developer or developer group that can implement this application and it's future releases.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online