Editing (HelloNZB) Open Source Java Newsreader
This project was awarded to javaguru75 for $230 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
one of our client is currently starting up a new usenet service. Since they want to have their own usenet reader its likely to be based on something opensource. HelloNZB is an opensource newsreader. The following actions has to be build in.
- Custom Logo and skinning
- Initialisationscreen at first start
- Some setting options have to be removed
- A UBS (xml or something) file has to be double clicked in windows or osx shell to setup: Server address, server port, username, password, connection amount
- Source must be made available
- Would be cool to have somesort of "patch" on the current project, since its just skinning stuff it needs to be prepared for upcomming versions!
Color schemes will be made available.
HelloNZB stuff: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online