Webapp for inventory and product management
This project was awarded to IMSeriousBidder for $900 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need an online application for manage vegetables deparment. We will manage Pricing and stock across supermarket branches on an alpha stage (because the business rules will be growing in the next weeks).
- The software will need CRUDs for the next entities:
-- Products (they will be few, less of 100)
-- Families of products
-- Price per branch
- Just a main password, for now we don't need users
- Generation of 3 reports on CSV (for exporting)
- Parse of another 3 CSVs (for importing)
- The importing and exporting data are different
- Upload to sftp of the data exported
- Download from sftp of the data imported
- Track of the product's stock
- Track of the product's expiration
- Every branch could have it's own prices
- Every branch have it's own stock information
- The product data in general are equal between every brach except prices
- The prices could be changed on a branch basis or in a general basis (affecting one or every branches)
- The software UI could be in spanish OR you can write it in english and prepare it for translation, for example putting all the text of the UI in an configuration file or something similar.
- Simple but modern UI based on CSS. You could use open source or free CSS frameworks and CSS templates
- Java Play! Framework ( if you have another java framework in mind tell me and I will decide if you can do it with that )
- MySQL database is preferred, if you prefer Oracle or Postgres tell me
- HTML 5
If you do a good job there is a high rate of possibilities of being rehired in next weeks to do changes to the same software.
You have to do it in 15 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online