Front-end for Computer vision (object recognition) mobile app - Html5/CSS3 Java
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4680 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Desired Skill | Min Skill Level (1 low - 5 high)
Java 6/7 SE | 3
Spring MVC | 2
Relational db, PostgreSQL preferred | 2
HTML5/CSS3 | 4
jQuery mobile | 3
Web Services i.e. REST | 3
- Code to be checked in daily through a CVS repository. It must contain clear comments and have a well defined structure
- Scheduled code reviews will be conducted.
- The payment, development milestones and the timeline for both will be determined with participation of the selected developer/team.
- Communication is to be done through a business chat account via Skype
- Detect device resolution
- Fixed horizontal position for smaller devices
- Multiple CSS files for different device resolutions
- Left side nav bar - uses Icons (no text)
- three nav icons call a menu (may be JQuery mobile or other)
- two nav icons call Undo and Redo functions
- Use multiplatform framework such as Phonegap
- initially, testing on iPad/iPhone only is acceptable
- call camera API and load image into
- use Servlet/JSP in MVC to implement the web application
- use REST and JSON to communicate with two separate Web Services
- store session and user/device data to a server
A full set of Functional Requirements (not technical) will be provided to high quality bids. High quality bids will show that they have read the above description and have past work to indicate they are sufficiently proficient in the required skills.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online