This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $101 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Currently have an opening for Java Developer in Charlotte, NC and Portland, Oregon. Perhaps you will be interested, our client will be paying $75k-$90k base salary to any successful candidate. If you are interested, please let me know.
Must be able to work in Charlotte, NC or Portland Oregon without sponsorship.
Required Education and Experience
- BS degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Java and J2EE related technologies (JVM, JMS, Servlets etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Internet technologies and protocols (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Strong knowledge of creating or being part of creating high availability large volume systems
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle
- Experience in OOAD principles and methodologies
- Exposure to frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Spring
- Experience with more advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. J2EE, multi-threaded programming, high availability design etc.)
- Exposure to code control system and build tools (Maven/Ant)
- Solid understanding of design patterns (Gang of Four)
- Exposure to and desire to work in, a strong team-based environment
- Knowledge/ exposure to modern Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD and XP
- Knowledge and experience with unit testing practices desired
- Experience/exposure to Test Driven Development and Simple Design
- Experience with [url removed, login to view] is a huge plus
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online