Tomcat configuration help needed - repost
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
The project is to upgrade Tomcat v5.5 to v7 on CentOS 6.3 while maintaining compatibility with WHM [url removed, login to view] !
!!! Please, read the whole description carefully before bidding, or thinking you can do the job successfully !!!
1. You'll be responsible for connecting to my dedicated public server via SSH.
2. Upgrade the server using instructions specified here:
[url removed, login to view]
3. Patch anything that is missing in this script.
4. Install the Servlet and demonstrate that it runs.
5. Demonstrate that using WHM only, tomcat can be added to selected domain. (its acceptable if removal requires SSH)
6. Demonstrate that Tomcat 7 can be successfully rebooted from WHM.
7. Demonstrate that .war files are deployed successfully.
This means, you must understand which scripts of WHM effect tomcat installation and maintenance.
Keep in mind, using the above script alone, some path are missing/incomplete. You'll need to update the script (description of the steps) listed in the [url removed, login to view] above.
REQUIRED: Tomcat 5.5 and 7.0 experience, as well as WHM interface!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online