Looking for Android Developer to make few changes on an existing App
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $636 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
I am looking for developer to improve my Android Weather application. It is mostly coded but the developer working on it has been transferred to another app which is priority right now. Server side is done and most of the front end
as well. We have to add the graphical elements and make some changes. I have the source code. All the design is done.
The app has 2 screens only.
a) user can choose the city, by name or zip code
b) select if they want Fahrenheit or Celsius
# Main page
a) it will display the days, the temperature and if is clear, rainn etc.
* Install the server app on the server and make sure it works with the app
* add the images to the settings.
* add the slide animation (this is very simple I have a video to show how it works)
* You need to be fluent in Java (Android)
* Knowledge of the AWS EC2 environment
* Be able to communicate well in English
* Please make sure you sent the link for your portfolio and tell me your FIXED rate for this project. I will be ok with a ball park rate. Upon submission and if I think we can be a good fit, I will send you a super detailed mockup so you
can refine your quote.
* Let me know your time frame for this project.
* You MUST be able to start within 2 days (preferably today or ASAP)
* You must be organized. Please send a small sample of your code. There are few people that are working on this app, so your code needs to be clean and fully commented.
* You will need to sign and NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
Also please make sure that you read this email. I hate spam as much as you do, and I will just answer to those, that actually read the email, sent me a sample code and are available. If I notice you didn't read my ad, or your reply is
coming from a canned response, I will automatically delete your response.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online