Java Swing Game code edit
This project was successfully completed by DucNA for $80 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I have a project to complete very urgently in java swing. It is to build a small word game called boggle which i have already done but the rules need to be implemented. Things i need done are:
Valid words: Right now the program uses any letters in any combination from anywhere on the 4x4 grid to make a word. I do not need a word dictionary however i need the it too:
1) Grey out letters that the user has already used and re enable after the word is submitted.
2) Produce a scoring system that i have already have the concept rules - 3 or 4 letters one point, 5 letters two points, 6 letters three points, 7 letters 5 points , 8 letters or more eleven points. All scores must be tallied and displayed when the 3 minute timer ends.
3) valid words can only be made from letters that are adjacent horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
4) A start frame must be made so the user cannot see the grid before the start button is pressed for the timer to start.
I have attached the game i have built so far
and the rules i need to follow
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online