Android App - Shopping List
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1357 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a android app that will store and keep track of shopping lists. I need almost exactly like "Out Of Milk" App that is currently on Google Market for Android. (I only need the shopping list functionality not the coupon or anything else) This application will need one more feature which is a "Suggestions" button for every shopping list in the profile.
* Sign On Required (Google, Facebook Or App Specific )
* Ability to Register New Account if they choose not to use Google or Facebook account.
* Create Multiple Shopping Lists & Save List for future use.
* Add Items to each list by typing.
* Add items to the list by using a ScandIT barcode tool. (need to get product desc from upc code)
* Ability to mark items on the list as they are purchased (items should be crossed off with a line)
* Lists, List Items and time of usage should be stored locally and also be synced to a MsSQL database(using web services and stored procedures that I will supply)
* Suggestions button will be added to the list screen and will need to do a custom web request to the server and receive items in a text [url removed, login to view] on this button should display a new list which is the suggested items. Users should be able to check mark the items that they want to add to their current list and click ADD button to add them to their current list.
* App should display lists that are downloaded from a central database associated with an individual user.
* I will provide a SQL stored procedure name and the parameter list that you will need to use for the suggestion button.
* You will also need to design a [url removed, login to view] web service in [url removed, login to view] to handle calls from this app.
* This web service needs to create new users, authenticate existing user(google, facebook, app specific), provide a list of saved shopping lists per user, provide a list of items in each list, add new shopping lists, add items to existing shopping lists. All data needs to be stored in MsSQL database.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online