483725 Java game port to Client-Server
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have an existing Java SWING desktop project of a board game for 2 players (including BL and GUI).
I need to add network functionality to it, in order to allow multiplayers online.
NOTE: Most of it is already written. Need help to finish it.
3 different projects to be developed: Server, Desktop SWING client, MIDP/Android client.
* Must work on Windows PC.
* Client/Server must be able to connect when run on the same computer.
* Server must be able to support multiple concurrent games.
* Must be able to connect to the same server and play one against each other (including MIDP/Android against Desktop).
* Mobile client can be either MIDP or Android - it's your choice.
* Animation must be implemented in the mobile client for moving the pieces (such an animation is already implemented in the existing GUI).
* When Client connects they have a choice to open a new game, or join an existing game opened by another player,
in which point the server will send a list of open games to the client from which to select.
The game will automatically start when a game table contains 2 players.
* Code must be readable and maintainable, and the program must work and meet all the requirements.
* Finish the project by the end of next weekend (19.3)
* Finish the project by the end of this weekend (13.3)
More details and the existing projects will be given to those who're interested.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online