We need a CUSTOM DESIGN MODULE for apparel website
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1291 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We would like to create an e-commerce website that allows you to customize the design of apparel.
If you refer to [url removed, login to view], it is the perfect example of what we require. At this stage, ONLY the designer/editor functionality is required. No other features of a normal e-commerce website are required to be built.
We are looking for someone to work long term with us throughout 2013 and this is an important trial. The more you showcase your web development and design capabilities the better. We prefer to work with a single designer/developer rather than a firm.
What we need you to do:
Your task is to basically emulate this editor as closely as you can: [url removed, login to view]
- One customizable shoe style(same as in the link provided above)
- At least 3 view points of one shoe (same as in the link provided above)
- Clickable portions/layers as per [url removed, login to view]
- Possibility to overlay at least 4 colors on each layer(Yellow, Red, Blue, Black)
- At a minimum, the below must be customizable:
4. Mid sole
- Ability to input text and overlay on shoe in 2 fonts (2 x TFF files are attached)
- Somewhat stylized user interface, please make it look similar to Nikeid
- Ability to upload your own logo/image and place on shoe. Should be viewable from multiple angles.
We expect ALL requirements to be fulfilled. If you cannot do any of the things listed, please tell us upfront.
We will be primarily looking at usability, speed and overall quality in appearance of the rendered designs from a customer’s perspective. The most important thing is that customers can get a real sense of what the finished product will be like.
Please feel free to ask questions.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please write “KEEP IT REAL” at the beginning of your bid /msg. If not, your bid will be overlooked as we want to filter out spammers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online