Smart TV Application - repost
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $94 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$60 - $120 USD
Smart TV app that switches between streams just like they were regular channels, for both Smart TV Alliance (Philips LG etc) and Samsung Smart tv's
- all channels are streams - rtmp or http with [url removed, login to view] encoding
- list of TV channels grouped in categories
- possibility to chose any channel from the list or just jump to next channel (pressing the next/ffwd or right button) ore previous channel
- Channel name should be shown overlayed for a few secconds (5 sec)
- watchdog for restarting the stream if it freezes - this is critical!
- channel list should be read from server (an xml hosted on a http server) - you provide the themplate
- the app must be skinnable (that is no problem since all images are stored sepparately) - just a remark!
- the app must be in English with the possibility to translate it to any language (all the text must be in files an not compiled in flash)
Feel free to use the examples from both SDk (Smart Tv Alliance and Samsung SDK ) , they work as we have tried them.
Milestone payment will only be released when we have a working app for at least one platform from the two above! Please have in mind that we do not work Saturday and Sunday so please do not consider it a delay from our part if during those days we can not review your work.
Budget is around 100$ since this is a simple app (3 -4 hours of work)
This is the start of a large project so if we work together it will be long term!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online