Write some Software
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $33 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We are looking for a very simple script that:
(1) Reads in an XML file
(2) Ensures that a particular tag value for each record in the XML is unique, or if necessary increments every tag after it, to ensure that it is, (e.g. if there are two records with tags <id>5</id>, increment one of them to <id>6</id>, and ensure all other tags after 6 are incremented so that no further duplication occurs etc).
(3) Output the data from the XML in order of the <id> tag
The script needs to be written in Java, and is needed urgently. If you can only write the script in other languages please still apply but ensure that you state this clearly in your application. Java is preferred.
- The script must be runnable on Windows and Mac, and compilable via Eclipse.
- Source code must be commented
- All parts must be free for commercial usage
- This is a fixed price project, payment is released upon completion.
Any questions please ask!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online