Continue existing CRUD web application in JAVA - repost
This project was awarded to drejmar for $90 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need to finish work on a small web application that is already half baked.
There is some UI work to do and some JPA. The development must be done using the existing frameworks , It uses Spring, EclipseLink, Spring-data and hsqldb in the backend and jqGrid and query for the client side.
The attached zip contains the current snapshot of the code based on some example.
The app contains these Entities and Relations:
Product -> many licenses
License -> many registrations.
Client-> many registrations.
Each license has a unique string - license key.
Required Pages, some are half implemented:
1. List of products.
2. List of Clients.
3. List of registrations.
4. List of registrations per client.
5. List of Licenses per client.
6. List of registrations per license
6. A page to manually add a registration. Allowing the user to choose a client, enter his name, his license key and his id, and create a new client instance with this name. And on submit, create a new generated registration object and display it on the screen, this is done by invoking an existing method in the controller.
Each controller should use a service do do the operations, use existing entityManager, no direct SQL commands.
The search and sorting should be implemented for each CRUD.
There is a sample authentication switcher that should be removed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online