Convert an existing Python library to Java
This project was awarded to poornachand for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Attached is a python lib (piplapis), this is an open python lib that’s provided freely to developers for an easy interaction with the APIs.
The project is to "translate" this python library from python to an equivalent Java library that will be provided to developers that prefer to work in Java.
Also attached is unit-testing code for the piplapis lib (piplapistest), the tests in piplapistest should be translated as well and the Java piplapis lib must pass the tests before submitting it.
- The translation shouldn't be 1:1, meaning that the Java library should follow Java standards and Java code conventions.
- The code and documentation should be clean, simple and in general look good. I don't only care about having a working Java library, it has to look like a good Java code.
- The documentation inside piplapis should be translated as well, some of it can be simply copy-pasted (like the parts with general explanations about the API), but code examples and documentation about function arguments etc. should all fit the Java version.
- [url removed, login to view] should be translated as well (it's mostly examples that can be found in the lib).
IMPORTANT: Please submit a bid only if you have a proven experience in Java and you know Python well enough to understand the attached Python lib.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online