Java app to send and read SMS from GSM modem
This project was successfully completed by proauthor for $120 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $120 USD
Completed In3 days
The application will be very simple in its functions.
1. The java application will run on windows desktop.
2. It will connect to a remote MySQL DB to get data.
3. The user define in the app parameters, the com port where each modem is connected.
The modems will be Siemens TC35i which accept AT commands.
I should be able to connect more than one modems simultaneously in the Java app.
Each modem will be defined by a specific name (variable gsm_modem)
4. The Java app, will get from the MySQL DB data, for example mobile_number, sms_text, gsm_modem
With these data the java application will send using the defined gsm_modem the SMS.
5. The communication between the Java App and the modems will be made using the well known AT commands.
6. Finally, the Java App should be able to read the received SMS in the modems and save also them in the remote DB.
All the details about the table fields of the remote DB and the data that will be fetched and also saved in the DB, will be provided.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online