Simple java application that shows Facebook graph
This project was successfully completed by initSoftware for €88 EUR in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30-€250 EUR
Completed In3 days
I need a simple Java application that connects to Facebook Graph API ( [url removed, login to view] ) and does 2 things:
- shows information about the current user (the one that the api key belongs to)
- shows a graphic representation of friends like this: [url removed, login to view] It doesn't have to be that nice looking, but the idea is to have that circles with friends and links between them (which friends are friends with which friends, if possible the ones that share many links showed in the same place)
If it helps, you can use RestFB library ( [url removed, login to view] ).
The application will have a single screen with the following information:
- a text box that is used for pasting the facebook api developer key
- a button that is used to connect to facebook with the provided key and retrieve the information
- a larger text box that will show the text information of the current user (name, bio, etc... whatever else can be retrieved about the current user)
- a block that will show the connections in a graphical way, like the picture posted above
Any exceptions given by the facebook api should be displayed on screen (preferably in an alert box).
I need this to be finished no later that june 25th 2013 (in less than a week).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online