Create map based UI using Kendo UI jquery framework
This project was awarded to hafeez for £450 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I need the following:
1. A simple web page with an image button. Once clicked it should open up a modal window(kendo UI) the full width and height of the window
2. Within the modal window it should load Google Maps V3- map pins taken via web service(people/shops)*
3. Above the map there should be 2 floating divs(Kendo UI) fixed width / height within the modal window.
4. Ability to hide floating divs
5. Within each div there should be a fully sortable / searchable grid (Kendo UI)
6. Left hand grid will hold people (name, address, pic and longitude / latitude) - taken via web service*
7. Right hand grid will shops(name, address, pic and longitude / latitude) - taken via web service*
8. Left hand / Right hand and map should refresh based on individual drop Down's (10 sec, 30 sec, 1 minute and 5 minutes) one in each div header and one at the top of the modal popup for the map.
9. Both people and shops should be displayed on the map and if the map pin is clicked on it should expand the details.
10. If an entry in the grid is clicked on it should highlight the one on the map.
All of this work must be done using HTML5 using Kendo UI framework([url removed, login to view]) with the black theme Webservices to be c# but entries can be hardcoded.
*web service entries can made up by yourself
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online