This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$25 USD / hour
- speed up the rendering of the entire chat in the browser by taking care of memory hogs, and other performance related issues (garbage collecting, etc.)
- get rid of the unwanted and not needed functions, code structures, etc.
- if needed give advice and recommend necessary changes and modifications regarding the actual code or the programming logic
- document the code for further extensibility
- the code must be compatible with all major desktop browsers with the same speed and quality
The selected guy must have:
- experience with long running foreground scripts
- experience with how the quantity of text and the css effects affect the rendering
The project takes a couple of weeks at most, I don't care if you have a job or you just have an online portfolio for yourself, just let me know how good you are and show me you have the required skills. You'll work closely with Flash and PHP developers in CET timezone.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online