Photoshop - Automate extraction of XIF info into Photoshop
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $159 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I need to automate the process of extracting meta data from an XIF file and paste into a PSD file....
1) For each PSD file in a folder do the following
2) Extract the AUTHOR/PHOTOGRAPHER name field (not sure the exact name of the field)
3) Open the PSD file. Paste the date into the lower right corner.
4) Save the file
- Probably should post the data on a new layer so that it can be edited later if need be
- The files save should probably be to a new file, like just adding the word "photographer" to the existing name
- Cannot assume the PSD file is already open in Photoshop (unless this is the only way to make it work. This must be a batch process either way.
- The question is where exactly to paste the field. I am open to any possibility where you can code it to allow intervention by the user. Short of that I will give you a specific measurement as to where to paste the field.
I am guessing at the cost. Feel free to bid outside that silly estimator they make us use.
That's it! Thanx for bidding. Jim
(I used to use rentacoder to bid out jobs and I had a good rating)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online