Jomsocial plugin project
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $612 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Build new plugin for jomsocial that does the following.
- Backend scope
1) Build plugin that enables a site admin to upload up to 25 image which will be background colors for the jomsocial online and mobile screens.
2) The images when selected by the user on the front end are captured within the database so they can referenced for other purposes.
3) The plugin also enables the admin to set the size (dimension and image weight kb or mb) of the image for mobile devices and for online
4) The plugin will enable a front end user to upload a logo. The admin will be able to set the size (dimension and image weight kb or mb) of the logo image for mobile devices and for online.
5) The plugin will enable a front end user to upload a marketing banner. The admin will be able to set the size of the banner image for mobile devices and for online.
6) The front end user will be able to input a target URL which will be loaded into the database.
7) The admin will be able to control the messaging within the front end for each element within this plugin.
8) The admin will be able to manage the title of each of the elements of the plugin
9) The admin will be able to turn on or off each of these features within the plugin.
10) The admin will be able to select where the logo sits on the other images in #1 (top left or center) to control what the experience will look like for mobile devices.
11) I'd like the images to be able to posted in the local settings or the S3 settings to match Jomsocial capability.
1) the front end user interface for this plugin will enable a user to select files from their PC to upload for the logo and marketing banner.
2) They will see messaging entered on the backend for the logo and marketing banner upload feature.
3) The user will be able to enter a target url for their marketing banner
4) The user is presented the background color options the admin uploaded in the backend.
5) The user will be able to select the background color from the options uploaded by the admin.
6) They will be able to preview what their background color selected and and logo look like and be able to submit/activate this when satisfied.
7) The user will be able to see this plugin within the tabs of Jomsocial (meaning it has to be able to be put in place with a menu add to jomsocial.)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online