Convert Java Applet Game to Appcelerator Titanium
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1236 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The goal of this project is to convert a java applet arcade-style game into Titanium Appcelerator.
The game is Mathteroids, and may be played online at [url removed, login to view]
Full Java source code (as well as images and sounds) for the Applet will be provided. Please look at the javadoc, provided at [url removed, login to view] before you bid, so you can get an idea of the scope of the project.
More specific requirements :
* Many of the classes have little or no UI code. You should preserve the class/object structure of these classes as much as possible.
* A small number of the classes don't need to be converted at all, since they are not used in the game - for example, most of the subclasses of 'Player'. More details will be given to the successful bidder.
* Those classes that are mainly UI related, or relate to views
* The final Appcelerator project must work for iPhone, iPad, and on the Android simulator.
When bidding on the project,
* Please explain why you believe you have the necessary skills to complete this project.
* Please explain also how you will approach the project - what you will work on first, what each prototype will do, and what milestones you expect, in a rough timeline.
* Please suggest (in a PM) how the user will control the spaceship on the mobile device (how the user will do actions like turn, move forward, fire bullet).
Thanks for your interest in the project, and happy bidding! I look forward to working with the winning bidder on this project!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online