Development of an iPhone App for a start-up company
This project was awarded to xapp for $840 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 AUD
We are looking for an experienced native iPhone app developer.
Our team has developed a working Android App and we are now looking for an experienced developer to develop an iPhone version of the same app with a few improvements.
Having a working Android App means:
1. Screens design and UI already exist - NO further design required.
2. The DB schema already exists - NO need to design a new one.
3. Application logic exists, so no surprises expected. However we can assist in the problematic areas (we should know them, since it is likely we’ve dealt with them already)
4. App behavior should be identical to the behavior of the android app, which means, that there shouldn’t be too much open issues about the behavior that as a result would waste your and our time.
5. We would give you the Android App itself that you could know what we expect.
Our iPhone app would have 4 screens. The app would have capabilities for reading all sorts of barcodes including 1D and 2D (QR code). There is no need to write the reader itself from scratch, there is enough open source code that can be used.
The app would communicate with web server in encrypted JSON (No knowledge need in encryption, the encryption is pretty standard)
The project involves DB on the phone itself, which would be mirroring some of the data from our server.
The app would need connection to the contacts, emails, calendar, phone, google maps (or any other GPS program that installed on the phone) and browser of the user (The standard use)
All code should be written to industry standards and well documented.
• Experienced programmer of iPhone App (Objective C, C++)
• Experienced with DB
• Experienced in communicating with a web server in JSON
• Easy to work with and good communication
• Timely delivery of project – essential
The app would be considered as finished after it was approved by us and Apple.
We are a startup company with an App for Android and we are now looking for writing the same app for the iPhone. We have experienced programmers, but we don’t have time. We would like that our programmers would be able to enhance the app in the future, hence documentation is very important for us.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online