Custom UI Navigation Front End to connect to Online Print Software
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2407 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
Please see the attached .DOC for remaining details - system only allows for 4000 characters
This is an online customization printing system they use for multiple organizations to allow access and customizing of materials they distribute to drive issues and enable their members to engage the market and influence voting. The actual system that's used to compose the pieces and house the organizational architecture is OPS ([url removed, login to view]) If not familiar you can review their website. OPS is written in asp.net. From what I understand.
I'm looking for an immediate resource to develop the front end UI Navigation system (Direct access is available to draw from the SQL database) and tied to the OPS software (Online Print Solutions) back end. Could potentially use your help on #6 the reporting UI and connect to SQL DB as well.
Attached in the uploaded files is the latest UI Navigation wireframe and below are some of the parameters/details.
I have help and resources on the below 1-3 of following resource needs already that can be used for supporting the project :
1. OPS Architecture - An OPS Platform expert to help develop the architecture in the platform thorough Categories and Cost Centers. Information and structure pushes to the OPS SQL database. This has been completed - in review.
2. Database queries - A SQL database guy that can help with writing queries NEEDED
3. UI Graphic Design - Actual development of the look and art. NEEDED
5. UI Back End Development - need someone to code the ASP page because it will be custom and not use the OPS (Platform) product category page. NEEDED
6. Reporting UI and connect to SQL DB.
Need help minimally for #4 and #5 and possibly #6 too. You may even be able to do the other functions 2 and 3 if it makes more sense. Just let me know we can discuss through it.
Would like to complete this portion of the project between now and the end of this month. I should have final approval on the UI Navi Design presented here in the next couple days if we all approve its good on our side.
Please let me know what questions you might have, Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online