Create a list of Companies with Client Side APIs
This project was awarded to navaratantech for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Create a list of at least 100 quality companies that make client side APIs as part of their core business. Startup companies are welcomed and encouraged to be part of the list. Examples of companies would be: Stripe, Braintree, Google Maps, and MixPanel.
The list of companies should include:
1. Name of the company
2. Root domain website of the company
3. Name of the API(s)
4. Core code "calls" or code snippets that would be found in the script tag/header or html of a site using the companies APIs. And label code snippets as being either part of the JS or HTML.
2. [url removed, login to view]
4. Script: "mixpanel." , HTML: "[url removed, login to view]"
Note: for Mixpanel, you can call [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view], but those are sub fields of the overall mixpanel. and [url removed, login to view], which are more complete.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online