This project was successfully completed by GreatMogul for $100 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In2 days
Please only bid if you know Photoshop scripting. This is an easy job for someone knowledgeable of scripting.
I need a script that will take all the files in a directory, determine if they are portrait, landscape, or square, clip off .1 from bottom, and SaveForWeb (SFW) in 3 different sizes in a separate directory with a naming convention that adds a prefix and suffix to the filename.
- Must work in Photoshop CS5
- I do NOT want just ScriptListener code - I want code to be concise and understandable so I can make easy changes should be done mostly with DOM
- I understand that the SFW portion can't be done with DOM.
1. Open each file in a directory and continue until all files done.
2. Determine if image is portrait, landscape, or square
3. Clip .1 inch off bottom
4. SFW in various sizes:
4a. SFW as JPG, quality 8, to directory "Completed Artwork JPG"
4b. SFW as JPG, quality 8, and resize proportionately so width is 1000px to "DirectoryBigSmall" as originalfilename+”-big”.
4c. IF image is Portrait - SFW as JPG, quality 8, and resize proportionately so width is 300px save to DirectoryBigSmall as originalfilename
4d. IF image is Landscape or Square- SFW as JPG, quality 8, and resize proportionately so width is 400px save to DirectoryBigSmall as originalfilename
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online