Advanced Random Chat System
This project was awarded to GoranG for €1100 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750 - €1500 EUR
I need advanced random chat system. Now I have about 1000 users online during the weekend, so chat system need to resist much load. Multi-proccess system is maybe only good solution. Chat system need to log every chats, user connections, times and IP-address (mysql-database?).
My site now: [url removed, login to view] (finnish)
I need new system because now system crashing It have not API and code is very ugly.
- User counters for every chat.
- API and documentation for it
- you can not get same user next time, but after it user can.
- Clear code and comments least in frontend code.
- Mobile-compatible is good, but not mandatory. (I do mobile apps with chatsystem API)
- Sound and title notification new message if window is not open. User can mute sound. (Desktop Notifications also maybe?)
- If user try close window accidentally, he can return chat. confirm-box
- If user lost connection he can go back. Other user get information if other user connection lost.
- If server crash, it start again and don't lose chats.
- Chat frontend language is finnish, but I translate. Editable texts.
- Ad-place and "Copy chat"-button after chat.
- Cool layout is not important, because I style it. You need name objects well.
- Smiley support
- Automatic link or other normal stuff in chat.
- User dont see own message server delay.
- Random writing..-text, if Random writing.
- IE8 support
- Chat log-page (not mandatory)
3 different chat types:
- like Omegle, normal random chat
- 2-6 random users (editable config value)
- Nick like: Random(33) and random color (server give those)
- spam protection by server (editable config values)
- if room have place, new user can join.
- If room is full, server create new room if over 3 wait free place. If no body room, room removed.
-You can choose your sex, chatter sex and age (18)
No PHP+JS+MYSQL-systems! You can do it example with [url removed, login to view], but NO SOCKET:IO!
XHR-polling or Json-polling could work well.
When you bid, tell code language and other blocks for chat.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online