Creation of a Space Ship building interface using a HTML5 engine
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $825 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
*Full details are in the attached PDF file*
* CanvasEngine - [url removed, login to view]
* MelonJS - http://[url removed, login to view]
* [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view]
* ChesterGL - [url removed, login to view]
The ship building interface is orthographic and built out of tiles which are 32 squares by 32 squares. All objects are in whole multiples of the tile size. This ship building interface will allow loading of a ship outline from a Tiled Map Editor ( [url removed, login to view] ) file (already supported by CanvasEngine [url removed, login to view] ) and then placing of features onto the outline. An example TMX file is attached to the post.
Features include things like internal walls, doors and components. The interface should allow the features layout to be saved to a file and loading of previously saved layouts.
The available features which can be placed onto the outline should be easy to extend. The preferred method is by adding information to a JSON data file.
THIS PROJECT DOES NOT REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
* Any graphics, **all** needed graphics will be provided
* Any UI, you only need to provide minimal UI to prove your code functions
* Building a new HTML5 Engine - YOU MUST USE EXISTING ONE!
* Code to load TMX files - YOU MUST USE AN ENGINE WHICH ALREADY SUPPORTS TMX LOADING!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online