ASP.Net Developer to Create Main Page
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹57134 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a .Net application that uses [url removed, login to view] and C#, but needs the main window redesigned. It currently resides on too many tabs, and the performance is poor. The app uses Telerik controls, but this should not affect the performance in the way we're seeing. Most likely the design and code of the existing window/page is simply too bloated and too rich to run at a reasonable speed.
However, the project is not all about performance. Our intention is also to improve the usability as the current window has 9 tabs, and needs reduced to three, with better usage of vertical space.
Type of application development required:
Redesign of Current Application
Purpose or functionality of application:
We will send you a prototype of the page before you finalize a bid, but in general this is what it consists of:
- Uses Telerik [url removed, login to view] Ajax Controls
- Contains 14 dropdowns, loaded from a SQL Server database
- Three of those dropdowns need alternate lookup windows for when the dropdowns are too large
- A Multi-line rich text box with the telerik editor toolbar
- File attachments
- A list of "Notes" which are entries in the database, and must be loaded in a list form, and also be editable in a popup.
- Custom Fields. Our database contains a series of user-defined fields that give the field a label, data type, and other attributes. These must be dynamically added to the page.
- Two additional tabs that contain lists of data, similar to Notes. The data just gets listed on these tabs, but can be edited by clicking on a row.
The database is fully designed and in fact, is currently in use with the existing UI. The revised window has a rough prototype drawn up, but is subject to change and discussion.
It must be fast...we need someone with a specialty in application performance.
Ideally we would prefer to work on a fixed price once the functionality is fully shared along with the prototype and an executable version of the current application. Rough estimates or hourly rates are fine for now.
Please you'll must attach the live projects URL as well as the other projects list.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online