Create a web-based outline using the Evernote.com API
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $738 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The project is to create a web-based application that logs into a user's Evernote account and then displays a subset of the user's Evernote notes in a hierarchical outline or tree view. For the initial phase, the application will be display only. In future iterations, we will add editing and linking back to the Evernote website.
Here are the detailed requirements:
1. Log in to a user's Evernote account
2. Provide a display-only outline of Evernote note titles, in a format similar to the outline display of [url removed, login to view]
3. At start-up, there are no notes in the outline.
4. Provide an interface allowing a user to search all available Evernote notes and display a list of notes matching the search terms (this is the 'search results' list)
5. Allow the user to select one of the notes in the search results list to "add to outline."
6. When a user selects "add to outline," add the selected note from the search results to the outline. If the outline is empty, add the selected note as the base node of the outline. Otherwise, add the note as a child of the "current" node in the outline.
7. Allow a user to select a node in the outline by clicking it with the mouse. The selected node becomes highlighted and becomes the "current" node.
8. Allow a user to double-click a node to display the full contents of the note.
9. Save the user's outline on the server, saving only references to Evernote notes.
10. If a user changes the title of an Evernote note, the updated title should be reflected in the outline when the outline web page is refreshed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online