Fitness Website Redesign - Look and Feel only
This project was awarded to kreativeminds for $180 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are needing a new look and feel template created for an existing fitness web site. Here is the current web site:
[url removed, login to view]
The color scheme (red) should stay the same, but our new logo is on a white background and will not work with the existing design, which is the primary reason that we need to redesign the site. There are some other items that we would like to address with a new layout, so I will list all the points of interest here:
1. Site should be centered instead of pushed to the left like it currently is.
2. New layout will be on a primarily white background (and centered), so the remaining space on the screen (left and right sides of the site) should be a background image or color that coordinates with the site design. Something like a dark red color might work good.
4. The menu tabs should use a background image so that all menu items can be text links instead of having the text built into the images. This is mainly for SEO reasons. We will also want "on" and "off" versions of the tabs, so that user knows which page they are on by looking at which menu tab is highlighted ("on").
5. We would like the look and feel of the site to resemble one of our fitness clubs, so that the visitor gets a familiar feeling when using the site or visiting one of our clubs. We will provide example images for this, and hopefully your creativity will be all that is needed from there, but mainly we are thinking that maybe the top of the site would have a roof that matches the club roof, maybe the sides of the site could have some fitness equipment, etc.
7. Content area of the site should be similar width to the existing content area, so that we don't have much layout problems with existing content pages. This is not 100% required, but it is preferred.
8. We will provide you with the new logo image and pictures of the club that we want the site to resemble. You will need to provide us with the finished code along with the original graphic design images that you used to create the design, such as Photoshop, Fireworks, etc.
And just to clarify, we only need the look and feel template, since the site is already built using a template engine and we can basically "plug in" your new design. So, you will not need to create multiple pages.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online