This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1516 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750-$1500 USD
The front-end will include:
* All the content attached as a PDF to this project
* Nicely designed per the mock ups in HTML/CSS
* "One page application" - without page refreshes or reloads!
* The data is completely dynamic, loaded from the web service
* All windows, events, objects and texts are customizable, moveable and dynamic by the end user. They can be hidden/shown, moved around and more.
* Right click user interaction, with context menus
* Communication must be fast, efficient and reliable. The front-end will attempt to resend commands till the web service confirms they have been accepted.
* I prefer the front-end will be written using [url removed, login to view], however, I will accept other frameworks if you can explain why you think it is better
* It must be designed well to allow for future enhancements. There are other pages for the application in future steps. Ideally, I would prefer to use the same freelancer to do them as well, assuming the quality of the work is super.
Your bid price for the project must include the following:
* Programming methodology for maximum Security and Performance of the code
* Easily understandable and readable code, logically structured and built for future modification and enhancement
* Programming philosophy of "when something needs to be changed - change it just in one place"
* Structured functions - no spaghetti code or copy paste mess
* Full documentation and easy to understand comments within the code
* Time for support and installation instructions of the source code on our developers computers
* Providing the full source code
* Please allow within your price 20-30% extra work hours for features that were not included in the original requirements document
* Payment will be divided per milestones, and specific project requirements will be sent upon accepting the project
* The last milestone will be paid after complete fixing of all bugs and confirmation of product delivery
We are looking for someone with good social and language skills, easy to work with, passionate about data manipulation, experience in web services, servers, network, performance and security, with an ocd for the little details, responsible and serious.
As this is only the first step of a bigger product, we prefer hiring for the long term, and ideally have the chosen person take ownership and feel as the project is a part of him (or her).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online