Web Wish List, and Video Player (Flowplayer) Customization.
This project was awarded to SiliconMind for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We sell corporate training videos. We currently let customer preview videos via a FLOWPLAYER video player.
1. Allow only registered visitors to the website to watch full length videos; non registered viewers only able to watch a variable length clip of the video on a video.
2. Some producers of videos show commercials for their own website in the beginning of the videos, and I don’t want customers to see that. So I need to be able to SKIP a set number of seconds (depending on the video) to skip to as the starting point.
3. There are some products that have more than one video as part of the package. So we need to be able to code the player to allow us to play at least 3 videos in the order we set, back to back.
4. The player is currently coded to have a message/header appear as soon as the page is loaded, and then fade away after a few seconds; we need this feature to continue. Here is an example:
[url removed, login to view]
5. Allow registered visitors to click on a "ADD TO WISHLIST" button to save a wishlist of videos they want to purchase.
We will add more information and requirements in the more info / details field section of this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online