changes to product page
This project was awarded to PhungTran for $64 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I require changes to be made to the product pages. An example of a product page is [url removed, login to view]
There are two different views of the product pages. A public view which is displayed to everyone and a logged in page which is displayed to customers who are logged in. On the public view the product description is in the correct place although when the customer is logged in, the product description is replaced by the content where they can add products to the cart and go to checkout.
1. The product description to be displayed in the same place on the public and logged in page
2. The content where they can add products to the cart and go to checkout needs to be moved down into where the productwarranty section is and only display when the customer is logged in (as it currently does). When the customer is not logged in (they are in the public view) this section is hidden as in the attached mock-up example
3. the product warranty image needs to be moved to the left into its own section. it also needs to have rounded corners.
4. the product thumbnail images need to line up as in the example attached, with enough room for 3 product images to fit (there will never be more than 3 product images so we only need room for 3). the spacing between these images needs to be the same.
5. the product description on the product page needs to be styled the same as the product description on the page before the product page. for example [url removed, login to view]
6. the product code and brand image also needs to be displayed on the product page as it is displayed on the page before the product page.
I have a CMS where i have to enter the HTML code into the template files. I also have FTP access to the .js and .css files.
I have attached
- Code for these templates. The ProductSearchTemplate contains the content from the page before the product page. The ProductDetailTemplate contains the content from the product page.
- A copy of a warranty logo. all warranty logos will be this size.
- A mock up of what the product page should look like (for layout purposes only)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online